Belotero Balance Lidocaine 1ml
Belotero Balance Lidocaine 1ml is a sterile, viscoelastic, cross-linked sodium gel for single use, placed in a glass syringe ready for injection.
However the injection depth is at the level of the superficial and average dermis.
Also recommended in the treatment of moderate wrinkles, the filling of moderate depressions as well as the correction of the lips.
Parts of the face indicated:
- Moderate nasolabial folds
- Moderate bitterness folds
- Perioral wrinkles (solar pleated)
- Periorbital areas (crow’s feet) *
- Hem as well as Philtrum
- Light to moderate lip volume
- Wrinkles of the glabella
Precautions for use
Strongly advised to call a doctor trained in the injection of fillers before use.
- Crosslinked sodium hyaluronate: 22.5 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 qsp: 1 ml
- Needles 27 G (0.4 x 13 mm)
Contains a 1ml syringe.
Lidocaine is an anesthetic, locally used to anesthetize the treatment areas during injection for optimal comfort.