Dermalax Plus 1×1.ml
Dermalax Plus 1×1.ml – suitable for dealing with superficial and moderately pronounced wrinkles. Also used for bio-reinforcement. However the undisputed advantage is the presence of lidocaine in the composition, which will make the procedure painless and comfortable.
The basis of the fillers is biosynthesized, stabilized hyaluronic acid of the highest degree of purification, in which there are no residual traces of the stabilizing agent BDDA or animal proteins, as well as other impurities that can provoke allergic reactions in patients.
Hyaluronic acid: 20 mg / ml
Lidocaine: 3 mg / ml
Injection depth: The upper part of the dermis.
Needle size: 30G
Volume: 1.1 ml
Purpose of Dermalax Plus:
Used to eliminate superficial and also less pronounced shallow wrinkles. Also eliminate wrinkles in the perioral and periorbital zone, such as wrinkles around the eyes, crow’s feet, filling the tear groove, glabellar wrinkles.
- Superficial as well as average wrinkles;
- bio-reinforcement procedures;
- wrinkles in the periorbital as well as perioral zone.
Dermalax Plus gives a natural as well as long-lasting result – from 6 to 12 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the client’s body and its lifestyle.
Injection area: face
Advantages of contour plastics:
- fast: the result immediately after the procedure;
- non-surgical: the gel is injected;
- painless: local anesthesia, lidocaine is a part of some drugs;
- safe: biocompatibility with the body;
- effectively: smoothens all types of wrinkles, face modeling;
- also compatibility with other aesthetic procedures.
- Recommendations cosmetologist
- infectious aand also inflammatory diseases;
- allergic reaction to the drug;
- pregnancy as well as lactation;
- autoimmune diseases.
- keloid scars.